Here is our virtual worship service for March 22, 2020. Thank you to everyone who was able to join.
Below is a bulletin with announcements and the order of service so you may follow along with the service. This week we are also including the children’s bulletin for our Grace Kids.
Thanks to all of you who attended last week. We felt it went well for a first attempt that was put together rapidly. We do have some suggestions to help make our worship time go better:
- Try to find a place in your house where all can join around the computer to participate. Perhaps the dinner table, in the living room, or even outside if the weather is nice.
- All are invited to light one or more candles as a symbol of Christ as the light in our presence.
- Additionally, while we can’t gather around the sacrament, we can gather around a meal much like the early church. Bring some bread and drink to your table so we can all participate in a Hole-e Communion.
- If you have a prayer request, you can post it in the comments. We will try to include it in the Prayers of the Church.
- The broadcast will not appear on Facebook Live until 10:15. If you get on early you will not be able to join the broadcast without exiting your browser or app and reentering.
- Please be patient if someone doesn’t respond to your comments right away. Finally, please don’t forget your financial stewardship during this time. We are hoping to have a “Donate” button on Facebook Live for you to use, or you can donate online at our website, http://www.gracesa.org/giving/.