Here is the full service:
Here are the announcements and bulletin for this week’s service:
A few suggestions to make this worship more meaningful…
- Try to find a place in your house where all can join around the computer to participate. Perhaps the dinner table, in the living room, or even outside if the weather is nice.
- All are invited to light one or more candles as a symbol of Christ as the light in our presence.
- Additionally, while we can’t gather around the sacrament, we can gather around a meal much like the early church. Bring some bread and drink to your table so we can all participate in a Whol-e Communion.
- If you have a prayer request, you can post it in the comments. We will try to include it in the Prayers of the Church.
- The broadcast will not appear on Facebook Live until 10:15 am. If you get on early you will not be able to join the broadcast without exiting your browser or app and reentering.
- Finally, there is a 20 second lag in the broadcast. Please be patient if someone doesn’t respond to your comments right away.